To Switz & Europe We Go!

31st Jan 2009 to Sometime in July 2009


Sunday, June 7, 2009

When you really don't know what to say...

There comes times in your life, where you just don't know what to say.
When there are problems that come; and they just really stay.
Amazing, how it sounds, but as true as can be,
This is life, this is my story, this is me.

There's time to play here, time to see,
there's time to watch the clouds go by.
Rainbows, waterfalls and mountains ahead,
but pity; the rain came out today.

Home is far, a million miles,
while Dietikon seems a little bit dreary.
Its not the place, its not the time;
but its something that caused me to sigh.

This is my story, this is my life,
my life in the land of cows and cheese;
Switzerland, and Zurich, the best place to live;
but not the best place to come.

Its sad to see how things are like,
its depressing to know what i am.
But little by little, the sun comes out.
You know you're loved again.

Not by people, but by God,
not by those who want to be free,
But far away, a little bee came,
he told me "He" still loves me.

God loves, in all eternity;
some people know but don't see.
What it takes to be Jesus,
we try our best; but still others don't see.

Have faith, not cries,
for the end is near, and hope has come again.
For one to know what is fear,
and to know that all is lost; but not gained.

People come and people go,
but i'm glad for those who have stayed.
for thats what friends are to me,
my friends, my smiles; who i believe.

i have to say i miss them,
for it has been meaningful to me;
the understanding, the hand they reach to me.
no one else can see.

Many think i'm random,
because of what i'm like
but inside my heart, it all has a purpose;
it takes more than eyes; to see light.

Through every danger, toil and snare.
i've lived my life with integrity;
as honest as i am, and as much as i believe;
i did the right thing for "Him".

My dream for an entire community;
housed in NZ to be,
is actually just a little thought,
of what heaven would be for me.

Its sad, though, to know,
what life here has become,
it seems like the river has stopped its' flow;
the ducks have herded; the fish are gone....

But, somehow; God still made me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment