To Switz & Europe We Go!

31st Jan 2009 to Sometime in July 2009


Sunday, June 14, 2009

Doing the SEP thing...

....travelling!

I officially ended my exams last friday. Have to really thank God, because the exams turned out better than I expected. Not all our grades are out yet, but we'll just trust God that we'll pass :). So anyhow, we're leaving for Scandinavia for 1.5 weeks in about an hour's time to Zurich Airport. Then, we'll be back to Zurich for a week and travel around Switzerland, before leaving for France and Italy from 28th to 18th July...and fly back to Singapore on the 19th july...So we'll reach Singapore on the 20th of july :)

So it's a whole lot of travelling. We're not really going to a lot of places, but spending more time in each place we go, so that we see more of the country..rather than rushing here and there, which is pretty tiring. Hopefully our trip will be as relaxed as we like :)

And a prayer request I really need...i'm actually feeling a little sick since last night..down with slight sorethroat, and a little woozy, slightly feverish at times. I seriously cross my fingers and hope it's not swine flu. I doubt it is, because I didnt go out of zurich, and didn't exactly meet anyone that has fallen sick. So i hope it's just sorethroat due to eating thai curry a few days ago and the lack of sleep due to all the studying...Just pray that I'll get well really soon, because I don't want to be a burden to Matt's family when we travel around Scandinavia! Prayers much appreciated :)

Don't think i'll have much time to blog anymore. There's actually so much to say about my exchange experience, but i usually share it to matt all the time, that i feel so lazy to blog after that. hahaha. Maybe i'll do so when i'm back in singapore.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment